Monday, September 25, 2006

Gaza post new track from upcoming BMA release

Gaza has put up a track from their upcoming release "I Don't Care Where I Go When I Die" (Blackmarket Activities) out Oct. 3. Guy Kozowyk at BMA describes Gaza as "
a terrifying breed of dark, brooding and blasting hardcore/grindcore". I personally agree. Gaza are dark. Gaza are evil...you can hear it in the music...it's not pissed in a "hardcore revolution" type way...and it's not evil in a black-metal satanic way, it just is. Check it out for yourself.

On another note, Imagine It records almost put out a 3-way split with Gaza, Thumbscrew and Robinson. But during the getting-everything-figured-out stage, Gaza got signed to BMA and Robinson joined Debello (all of whom I have much love and respect for) leaving you with the Thumsbcrew - Within Hearts of Redemption ep you have today.



Gaza - I Don't Care Where I Go When I Die (Blackmarket Activities)

Myspace
www.myspace.com/gaza
www.myspace.com/blackmarketactivties

Buy @
Interpunk.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home