Tuesday, April 17, 2007

THE POWER AND THE GLORY


Harmaline, 5-MeO-DMT & DMT
by Netrunner

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=34866

The other leader who had a gift for reading into people told me afterwards that he saw my heart swollen, huge, like it was ready to burst. He asked me to think about anything in my life that I needed to let go of or deal with. I was actually in the extremely intense, painful, and drawn-out process of breaking up with my girlfriend of several years. For the other guy, he said he saw a large insect-like being clinging to his head, holding on, talking to him. The leader talked with the insect to find out what he wanted. The insect said he was telling him what he needed to know. The leader told the insect to leave because we couldn't control him. The insect left and our friend became even more frenzied, so he called the insect back to calm him down, which eventually happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home