Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Daughters video from show in Denton, TX

Paradeofflesh.com taped a couple songs (Hyperventilation System and Providence by Gas Light) both taken from their new album Hell Songs. I was surprisingly impressed w/ Daughters new material. I was thinking it was gonna be all sassy like Blood Brothers or something, and the vocals aren't screaming anymore, but the music is where it's at. And the new vocal stylings don't hurt it either. I read in an interview the singer (name?) is tired of screams which seems to be what a lot of hardcore/metal band vocalists end up feeling. Cool w/ me...The singer did seem like he was on heroine according to my roommate, Justin. I wouldn't know, but he didn't seem sober...see for yourself in the video. Thanks Paradeofflesh.com!



Daughters

Myspace
www.myspace.com/daughters

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home